Friday, June 5, 2009

About Castle Kids!

Castle Kids Preschool is a new preschool located in Payson, UT with classes beginning fall 2009. I believe that early childhood is a time of exploration and discovery. I know that young children learn by “hands on” experiences. I am always finding new ways to enhance each child’s growth and development in a stimulating atmosphere of warmth and understanding. I believe in having low ratios to allow each child to develop as an individual as well as part of a group in a happy, safe, and nurturing environment. I have a structured center based learning curriculum that encourages learning through arts, language, music, pre-math, pre-reading, science, and socialization. Although my aim is to prepare children for kindergarten I also nurture the child as an individual and make learning a fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment